This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Features of PDC Cutter
1. High quality materials are sintered to form the diamond layer which is of rigid framework structure. The PDC cutter features compact structure and good abrasive resistance.
2. The PDC cutter uses hard alloy material which has good impact resistance and the diamond layer can guarantee the toughness of the impact resistance.
3. The junction plane of the diamond layer and the hard alloy layer uses a corrugated tooth design. The binding force can be increased and the bad impact of the plane residual stress on the PDC cutter performance can be avoided.
4. The PDC cutter has good self sharpening performance. The good organization microstructure of the diamond makes the diamond particle remain sharp all times.
5. Its highest bearing temperature can reach 700℃.
The PDC cutter is used for drilling bits for oil, gas and coal.
|Typical Parameters of PDC Cutter|
|Available Size||Diameter(mm)||Overall Thickness (mm)||Thickness of PCD (mm)||Chamfer of PCD (mm)||Chamfer of Carbide (mm)|
|Note: Special type and size can be customized|
The PDC cutter uses diamond powder and tungsten carbide.
The PDC cutter is packaged in a plastic case/carton.
As a China-based PDC cutter manufacturer and supplier, Worldia offers a variety of products that includes diamond scribing wheel, PCBN blank, CVD diamond tool, glass cutting machine, and much more.